Hi,

Am 04.12.2009 um 13:33 schrieb John Harrop:

>> Eg. in Germany
>
> I'm not in Germany.

No. You are not. And I am not in the US. So what? This should just be an
example, that legal things are not easy. And local differences in laws should
be taken into account. (Knowing them is too much, but simply saying "public
domain" is not enough...)

> In particular, there should be a way to participate pseudonymously for those
> people that (unlike myself) value their privacy sufficiently not to want to
> even post here under their real names.

Since I like turning in circles: these are the rules. If people want to
contribute they'll have to do that with their real names. This was Rich's
decision. And that's it. They can post on the list whatever pseudonym they
like, or in the #clojure channel. But official contributions have to be signed.
Why is that a problem?

Sincerely
Meikel