In my earlier posts this week I was talking about integrating a repl
into our application; thanks to your help I was able to get this to
work.  I appreciate it!

So we actually have a number of "scripting" languages we have done
this with, such as Jython and SISC Scheme.  We have a primitive
autocomplete function, where given the line of input so far we can
suggest ways to complete the current term (end of the input line, or
the last cursor position).  For instance, if the line was:

(def foobar (cons

and the user pressed "Tab" for autocomplete, I need to return [ 'cons
'constantly 'construct-proxy ] (from clojure core, etc.).  It would be
nice to return normal bound symbols as well as special forms (macro
names) too.  (And not just functions either, as maps and keywords can
be "functions", etc.).

I tried to find how this works for the slime integration, but I'm
either not sure what to look for or just brain dead looking through
elisp code.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?  I'm hoping that there's
some part of the Clojure runtime that knows how to look through the
current environment and does most of the work of the
autocomplete...that way I can just tap into it directly.  If most is
written in elisp, then maybe I need to rethink how I do this.

Thanks a whole bunch in advance,
Mike