If you want to rewrite from scratch, it's not very difficult, given that you
have clojure.core/ns-*  (e.g. ns-public ...) functions at your disposal "for
free".

The code in VimClojure is particularly clear, stable and complete, I guess
(at least for the clojure part of the story, don't know about code
completion for java) :

http://bitbucket.org/kotarak/vimclojure/src/tip/src/de/kotka/vimclojure/backend.clj

Regards,

--