Hi,

I want to ask about code arrangement and understandability
(readability).

Consider this "normal" code:
x = 1
f(x)
y = x + 2
g(y)

x, f, y, g have the same "abstractness" level, so they are indented to
the same level.

My Clojure code:
(let [x 1]
  (f x)
  (let [y (+ x 2)]
    (g y)))

It is very difficult to capture the "algorithm" behind the Clojure
code because things of the same "abstractness" level do not have the
same indent level.

How to rearrange the Clojure code for understandability?

I have been studying Clojure for several months now but I could never
"get" it. But I couldn't explain why I couldn't get it, I just didn't
know why. But today I think I have found the reason: I think the
problem of Clojure (and Lisp) is not parenthesis, its problem is
indent.

I think if I can "let over" this problem, I will be enlightened. Would
you please help me?

Thank you,
Ngoc