I'm guessing you're the author.

A very interesting critique.  Well written, and you've got guts
posting it to this list.

There are a few very important factors you need to consider to have a
complete critique, though.

First, is the STM.  This is THE killer feature of the language.
Ironically, it gives Clojure its identity, and ridiculously clean
design.  Write a concurrent app with it and you'll see.

You are right, that there aren't many books about how to program in
Clojure.  The current expectation is to use Lisp, Scheme, Erlang or
Haskell resources to fill in the gaps right now.  The Clojure
community admittedly still filling in the gaps.

I think if you spent a month writing a lot of Clojure, you would
revise your criticism.

Feel free to post any questions you have about the language to the
list, and we'll do our best to answer them.

Hope this helps,
Sean