On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 7:02 PM, David Beckwith
<thirdreplica...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you guys recommend any good books, articles or code on
> concurrency?  I'm new to concurrency issues, and just finished the
> Halloway book, so it would be great to have an introductory reference
> with lots of examples of how to make your CPUs all work happily
> together.

I should add that if you're more interested in learning only how
Clojure addresses concurrency issues, rather than a book on
concurrency topics, the best thing to read is others' code. Look for
the more interesting-looking Clojure projects on Github and Bitbucket
and study the code, see how agents and refs are actually being used.
Read the back issues of some of the Clojure blogs like bestinclass.dk
if you haven't already.