On 11 February 2010 00:44, Sean Devlin <francoisdev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Take a look here:
>
> http://clojure.org/contributing

Um... I strongly suspect that this may be a supremely silly question,
but I can't seem to figure out what's supposed to go in some of the
fields.

Does one specify "Clojure" as the first project and "Clojure Contrib"
as the second, providing two user names in each of the user name
fields (one for GitHub, one for Assembla)? Or does one send in two
CAs?

I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me exactly what would
the top table of John R. Hacker's CA look like.

Sincerely,
Michał