Hi Tim,

I just downloaded Thunderbird to take a look, and I haven't tested this, but
you might try the following (have you already tried this? you mentioned
List-ID, so maybe this doesn't work...):

- Open the filters dialog, click New
- Create a new filter (click the + in the top list)
- In the dropdown to select the message header to filter by, choose
Customize
- Add "List-ID" as a new message header, click Add, click OK
- In the dropdown, select the new List-ID header (it's not selected by
default even after the new addition)
- For the match pattern, use "contains" and "clojure@googlegroups.com"

If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll try troubleshooting it on my
mail.

Garth