Stefan Kamphausen wrote:
Fellow Clojurians,

please let me announce the writing of another book on Clojure, this
time in German.

So, if you're familiar with that language you might want to read the
tiny webpage at http://www.clojure-buch.de where I'll announce
whatever little news I may have, or the publisher's page at
http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/3372.html.

With regards to funding Clojure (http://clojure.org/funding) I'm
rather happy to announce that for each copy sold 0.50EUR will go to
Rich Hickey.  I really hope that this will help funding Clojure 2011.

Congratulations! I hope there will be an English translation one day. The book cover is awesome; really like the design and the main font.

Keep it up!

Regards,
BG

--