Stu,

On 12 Mrz., 17:16, Stuart Halloway <stuart.hallo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> That's great news about the book, and kudos on tying it back to
> funding.

thank you.  I sincerely hope this will really matter.  And I am very
happy that the publishers immediately agreed on this.  Actually I only
pointed them to the article in the group and they came up with the
0,50EUR per book, themselves.

> I hope that everyone who finds commercial success with Clojure will
> make a small, sustainable funding commitment to help Clojure thrive.

While I don't think that "everyone" will be possible, I really find it
a very *pleasing* thought that my work on what I currently do, will
help this great programming project/language.  If this may serve as a
good example, even better!  Nobody *has* to do this, the license
allows commercial use, and I don't think that this community will
frown upon small businesses making money of Clojure by using it as a
tool or a topic.  But we may make it a success this way.

Kind regards,
Stefan

PS: Hopefully I can some close to the quality, you've done already...