For whats it worth here - IntelliJ IDEA will automatically add maven
dependencies to you pom.xml file for unknown classes ( in java source, not
the clojure plugin - yet), for example if you type "com.cemerick.Foo" in
your source, and its an unknown class, the intention dialog gives you
options of "create class" or "search maven", it then gives you a list of
artifacts containing that class for you to add to pom.xml.

Woud be nice having that in the La Clojure plugin as well.

--
Pull me down under...