I'll have to agree with Brain here. As of now, all I need is
Leiningen. It does what I want. Lein is a new project, and I'm fairly
certain that it will be much more useful in the future.

I don't think I've ever seen a language in which part of the community
shunned build tools written in the language itself. It's quite
hilarious.