Well, as I said in previous post, I got stringp error with advice on
slime-read-interative-args. My guess is that there is something wrong
in (aput 'slime-lisp-implementations 'clojure
(list (swank-clojure-cmd) :init 'swank-clojure-init))) in swank-
clojure.el

I think I might try to look at it again later. Thanks for comment.