Hello Meikel,

ah, interesting. I didnt know about seque. That sound fit. Cool!

The answers may return in different order for different reasons.

A: Q1 -some question
A: Q2 - "Are you still alive."
B: A2 - "Alive an kicking."
B: A1 - some answer.
A: A3 - other question
B: Info: Service paused.

So, seque sounds right at the first stage - the sequence of lines. The
second stage - sequence of messages might need some reordering or
different approach.

Thanks a lot,

alux