Disabling it is definitely unnecessary. As you said before, we go as
far as replacing the '.' special form with our own special safe dot
that makes Java interop safe.

As a side note, clojurebot doesn't actually use clj-sandbox (yet, hint
hiredman, hint), but sexpbot does. _ato hasn't broken sexpbot in a
while. ;)