Dunno - on mine it never finds the project's own files.
This is with an unmodified install of cascalog, for instance.

C:\Documents and Settings\Annie\My Documents\cascalogplay\cascalog>lein repl
Clojure 1.1.0
user=> (use 'cascalog.playground)
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0)
user=>

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Anne Ogborn <annie6...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Have you seen Leiningen? [1]. It seems like it will do what
>>you want
>>>with "lein repl", and additionally it has some nice features for
>>>acquiring dependencies and building a .jar from your project.
>
>Unfortunately lein repl is apparently broken on windows.

Works for me.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\gary>lein repl
Clojure 1.1.0
user=> quit
java.lang.Exception: Unable to resolve symbol: quit in this context (NO_SOURCE_F
ILE:0)
user=> ^Z