Thanks! We've actually had other projects in production for a while now, but this is the first one that is publicly-available. :-)

Yes, the domains in which this kind of enabling capability applies are legion, IMO. Medical is just a little trickier than most, insofar as there's often scanning involved (which I simply can't imagine ever getting involved in, although that's solved fairly easily with some straightforward partnerships) and handwritten stuff all over the place -- but yes, medical records is definitely one of the largest of our eventual target markets.

Thanks,

- Chas