Hi Phil,

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:24:55 -0700
Phil Hagelberg <p...@hagelb.org> wrote:

> I'm pushing for a Leiningen 1.2.0 release really soon now, and part of
> that effort is sprucing up the documentation. I've revamped the readme
> and added a tutorial for folks just getting started. Of course,
> self-editing is never as good as having outside help, so I'd love it
> if I could get some feedback on it. I'm particularly interested in
> opinions from people who are just starting out with Clojure--it's easy
> for me to take things for granted that not everyone understands.
>
> Mostly I'd like feedback on the tutorial:
> http://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md

I had a problem with lein that it did not compile all of my files and
after quite a while I discovered that I had to tell lein about it in
projects.clj by adding a :namespaces statement.

Well, don't know if this is the intended solution but it worked for me.

Perhaps something like this should be mentioned in the documentation.

--
Thanks,
Manfred