On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 4:24 AM, Manfred Lotz <manfred.l...@arcor.de> wrote:
> I had a problem with lein that it did not compile all of my files and
> after quite a while I discovered that I had to tell lein about it in
> projects.clj by adding a :namespaces statement.
>
> Well, don't know if this is the intended solution but it worked for me.

This is very much intentional--in Clojure you don't want to perform
AOT compilation unless you have to. I tried to make this clear in the
tutorial:

## Compiling

If you're lucky you'll be able to get away without doing any AOT
(ahead-of-time) compilation. But there are some Java interop features
that require it, so if you need to use them you should add an :aot
option into your project.clj file. It should be a seq of namespaces
you want AOT-compiled. Again, the
[sample.project.clj](http://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/blob/master/sample.project.clj)
has example usage.

-Phil