Hello there!

Chas Emerick's recent "State of Clojure" survey [http://bit.ly/dtdAwb]
indicated that a significant proportion of Clojure users are beginning
to use Clojure for web development. A recent Hacker News posting
[http://bit.ly/91Bu5J] seems to corroborate these results, with
several Clojure-based web applications already out in the wild.

As one of the main developers of Ring and Compojure, I'd be very
interested to hear more about how people are using Clojure to build
web apps. To this end, I have a few questions I'd like to quiz Clojure
web developers about:

1. Have you written, or are you writing, a web application that uses
Clojure? What does it do?

2. Which libraries or frameworks are you using? Which versions?

3. What made you choose Clojure to develop web applications in? What
are the strengths of Clojure web development?

4. What do you think are the current weaknesses of web development in
Clojure? What could be improved?

5. Anything else you want to comment on?

Please reply to this thread with your answers, and thank you very much
in advance for your time. I really appreciate any feedback you can
provide.

- James