Hi Lee,

Please note that ccw also has a user ml (for an historical reason, it has a
name which does not reflect the current name of the project):
clojuredev-us...@googlegroups.com

Anyway:

2010/7/11 Lee Spector <lspec...@hampshire.edu>

> I'm using Eclipse/Counterclockwise and on a couple of occasions have had
> errors (e.g. once with a java.lang.IllegalArgumentException) that produce an
> error marker (a red circle with a white "x" in the left margin) that won't
> go away when the error is fixed, or even when closing/reopening the document
> or quitting/restarting Eclipse.
>
> Is there some simple way to clear these that I'm missing? I'm new to
> Eclipse but have tried to find this in the documentation or via web
> searches... but to no avail, and I have the feeling that I must be missing
> something obvious.

The quick answer: Project > clean

The long answer:
The problem/error markers can only appear when there is an active REPL for
the project. When there is an active REPL for the project, every time you'll
save a file, the whole project will be recompiled in the background (using
the active REPL for running the (compile ..) commands). If there are
compilation errors, they will be reported as error markers in the right
place (file/line). If you "fix" the error, you must still have a running
REPL, and when you save the file, the markers are first deleted, then the
project is compiled, etc.

HTH,

--
Laurent