Hello Group.

Another child (aleph being the other) of the June Bay Area Clojure
Meetup. At the meetup, George Jahad presented difform; a tool for
displaying the diff of two forms. I decided to take this to the next
level.

Deview is a tool for running tests in Leiningen projects which use
clojure.test. Test results are much better than plain text. Any
exception, either at compile time or in a test failure, is filtered
using clj-stacktrace. For other failures a diff of the two forms is
displayed.

I hope someone else finds this as useful as I do.

Blog post:
http://formpluslogic.blogspot.com/2010/07/better-clojure-test-results-with-deview.html

The project: http://github.com/brentonashworth/deview

Brenton