On Jul 13, 9:40 pm, Phil Hagelberg <p...@hagelb.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately since I spend all my time in the terminal, (for remote
> pairing) I can't really use a web-based interface like this for normal
> work. Do you have any plans to create a command-line client? How hard
> would it be?
>
> Alternatively, do you know how much work it would be to wire difform
> directly into clojure.test so you'd get readable results from a
> standard "lein test" run?

I have created a new project named lein-difftest.

http://github.com/brentonashworth/lein-difftest

It is a Leiningen plugin that works with Leiningen 1.2. It works
exactly the same as "lein test" but will use difform to show diffs
when there is a test failure.

It currently doesn't do anything with stacktraces but I will add that
as an option.

Would it be better to create a patch for Leiningen so that this would
be the default behavior of "lein test"?

Brenton