Hi Martin,

Not sure how it fits with the rest of your environment but I've had
good success with just the following:
- Eclipse Helios (3.6)
- CounterClockwise plugin

CounterClockwise integrates well with the Eclipse build system, so
I've been able to do most of the stuff I need (e.g. exporting to a
runnable .jar file) pretty much automatically. I have multiple
projects (some Java, some Clojure, some mixed) on the build path.

Mike