Hi all.

I've uploaded a new version of lein-javac to clojars that should work with Clojure 1.2.0 Beta 1 and Leiningen 1.2.0-RC2.

http://clojars.org/lein-javac

Cheers!

El 7/15/10 5:28 AM, Seth escribió:
It appears that lein-javac is not compatible with Leiningen 1.2.0-RC2:

% lein compile-java
[...]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Exception: Unable to resolve
symbol: make-path in this context (compile_java.clj:10)

On Jul 14, 9:19 am, Moritz Ulrich<ulrich.mor...@googlemail.com>