Hi Zack,

I just take a quick look at your site and must say that I'm impressed.
This is going to become one of the utilities I constantly keep open in
the background while developing. Especially since features like the
Var cross-referencing tend to make easier to get the "big picture".

One thing I immediately wanted to do is browse the Enlive docs to
learn about the templating code, but couldn't simply search for
"Enlive" -- I had to either click the (less-visible) "All libraries"
link or search for a known Var like "defsnippet". A project search
feature, or a unified search that will search in Vars as well project
names, would be really helpful.

Thanks for investing your time into this site. May it prosper and
attract many prospective new Clojure developers :-)

-Daniel