Hi All,

I've written a letrec macro with the goal of hopefully tying the knot
[1] in Clojure etc. Some examples of what it can do are included in
the Gist (including -- as of now -- two not immediately rewritable in
terms of letfn). So far I haven't caught any bugs, but hey, it's about
an hour old and the knot is still untied... Any comments / suggestions
/ remarks on this being crazy?

http://gist.github.com/486880

Sincerely,
Michał