On Jul 23, 6:19 am, George Jahad <cloj...@blackbirdsystems.net> wrote:
[snip]
> as i explained above you have to use swank/break with case 3.
>
> in addition to these 4 cases, it sounds like you are having a problem
> viewing the local java object, which is why i suggested using the
> vanilla debug-repl.  I want to see if it has the same problem, because
> I use it all the time and have never seen that problem.  I'm
> trying to determine if the bug is only in swank/break, or in the
> debug-repl too.  (I'm also trying to make people aware of the various
> combinations/options available.)
>
> Keep me posted!
>
> thanks,

Thanks for the clarifications.

I've tried with plain debug-repl and it works:

user=> (import 'org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient)
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient
user=> (use 'alex-and-georges.debug-repl)
nil
user=> (defn foobar []
         (let [a (HttpClient.)
               b 20]
           (debug-repl)
  a))
dr-1-1001 => a
#<HttpClient org.apache.commons.httpclient.httpcli...@6d66f9b9>
dr-1-1001 => ()
#<HttpClient org.apache.commons.httpclient.httpcli...@6d66f9b9>
user=>

So I guess the problem is in swank/break.

Thanks again
/Karl