Hi Bill,

How about something like...

(filter #(every? true? ((juxt f g h) %)) my-list)

In the character sense it's not more terse than your original example,
but it is a little nicer to add additional functions to compare with.

Throwing it in a function could be useful too

(defn multi-filter
    [coll & funcs]
    (filter #(every? true? ((apply juxt funcs) %)) coll))

=> (multi-filter [0 1 2 3 4] even? (complement zero?))
=> (2 4)