Hi,

Am 30.07.2010 um 04:53 schrieb Kyle Schaffrick:

> Is there some reason the 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT's of vimclojure have vanished
> from Clojars? I have the 2.2.0 vim pieces in my .vim directory and the
> nailgun commands blow up when using the jar of nails from the 2.1.2
> release :(
>
> Would be hesitant to spend half an hour to clean out the 2.2.0
> snapshot of the vim files and install 2.1.2 if I didn't have to, since
> although I was able to manually install the snapshot, I'd prefer to let
> Lein do it's thing.

There were never official SNAPSHOTs on clojars. Someone hijacked (I suppose by
accident) the vimclojure group id.

I will provide a reasonable working snapshot this weekend. You can take your
previous snapshot (I suppose leiningen caches it somewhere) and put it manually
into the lib directory. This might work as a workaround to bridge the time till
then, but I’m not sure how leiningen reacts on that.

Sincerely
Meikel