Hi,

Am 31.07.2010 um 00:31 schrieb Kyle Schaffrick:

> Looking forward to the next release, 2.2.0 fixes a lot of little issues
> I was having with the older versions, in particular dealing gracefully
> with things going wrong. The only remaining issue I've had is if you
> open a .clj file in Vim before you've started the Nailgun server, there
> seems to be no way to tell VimClojure to "try again" to connect to NG,
> it just latches into the "could not connect to Nailgun" state, which
> seems to require a complete restart of Vim to "reset" it. Other than
> that it works beautifully.

You can do „:unlet b:vimclojure_loaded“ and then a simple „:e“. This should
trigger the normal namespace check again without having to restart Vim. I’m
working on making this simpler. But the key mappings done to tell people, that
something’s wrong interfere at the moment. That is one of the last things for
my list for the next release. So hopefully we have a 2.2 without SNAPSHOT
somewhere in the near future.

Sincerely
Meikel