On 30 July 2010 14:28, David Cabana <drcab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a personal opinion, but I'd urge you not to worry too much about
> breaking changes just yet. The future value of doing the right thing
> now outweighs the value of backwards compatibility in an application
> as young as Lein.

This sounds eminently reasonable to me. Especially since --
fortunately! -- the hooks functionality has only just been released,
so if it's causing trouble, we're probably in a window of opportunity
to fix this before huge quantities of code become dependent on the
current behaviour. So... (inc)

Sincerely,
Michał