I have the tutorial described below working, using Emacs and
Leiningen.

http://mmcgrana.github.com/2010/07/develop-deploy-clojure-web-applications.html

I created a new Clojure project in Eclipse. I created a "lib"
directory, imported the dependent jar files that Leiningen pulled from
a repo into the lib directory, and added all of the jars to the
project build path.

When I imported the core.clj into the Eclipse project src folder, I
got:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate compojure/
core__init.class or compojure/core.clj on classpath:
core.clj        /web-
app-adder/src/adder     line 1  Clojure Compilation Problem

It just occurred to me to start the REPL and see if the error still
shows up in the error console; it doesn't - the error disappears.

I shut down Eclipse and restarted, and I don't see the error in the
error console anymore - irregardless of the REPL running.

I assumed the problem had to do with the JDT finding no .class files
in the compojure jar file, but there is no error in the error console
now.

Thanks for offering to help - it seems to work now.

Scott Hickey