On Aug 13, 7:06 pm, Brian Carper <briancar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks great.  Thanks for sharing your experiences.
>
> Do you plan to share the source code?  Any reason you went with Swing
> instead of OpenGL?

Main reason I went with Swing was wanting to get something up and
running quickly (this is my first Clojure project after all!) and I
didn't really see the need for OpenGL for a graphically quite simple
game like this. It would always be possible to switch the renderer
later if needed.

I wasn't planning on making the code open source, but if you're just
after a quick peek you can always just take a look at the .clj files
inside the jar :-)