I haven't had a lot of problems with stack-traces.

I would be happy to have more information on the context, though.

And maybe better reporting of exception occuring in a delayed context.
(when forcing a seq and the excpetion occurs under a lazy.)
In this situation I have sometimes fonud that the stacks where a bit
srange, but I understand it is a well known problem with lazyness and
difficult to solve.