I have the same problem, but you can usually figure that out by
looking at the function to which the backtrace refers, as well as the
filename:

  4: clojure.lang.RT.nth(RT.java:722)
  5: ddsolve.core$play_deal_strategically.invoke(core.clj:177)
  6: ddsolve.core$eval2129.invoke(NO_SOURCE_FILE:1)
  7: clojure.lang.Compiler.eval(Compiler.java:5424)

Here I can tell that the problem was in ddsolve.core, not some other
core.clj, from looking at line 5.