Hi everyone,

I'm a computational linguist coming from Python and want to learn
Clojure. So I thought it would be a good idea to start with labrepl.
I'm working on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) with the 32bit Cocoa
version of Eclipse 3.6 (Helios). I followed the instructions on the
labrepl github page (http://github.com/relevance/labrepl) and
everything went just fine except for running labrepl.

I right clicked on the project in the Package Explorer and started a
REPL. I typed (require 'labrepl), hit Enter and then got the following
error message:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate compojure/
core__init.class or compojure/core.clj on classpath:  (labrepl.clj:1)

After looking into the local Eclipse and labrepl directories, it seems
that Compojure and Incanter have not been installed. In fact, I can
only find the clojure.jar and clojure-contrib.jar that have been
installed by the Counterclockwise plugin. On the labrepl website it
says that "up-to-date versions of Clojure, contrib, incanter,
compojure and a bunch of other libraries to explore" should be
installed together with labrepl. But Compojure and Incanter are
definitely missing on my machine.

So what did I do wrong? I did not encounter an error during
installation. Do I have to install Compojure manually?

I greatly appreciate any advice from you. Thank you very much in
advance! :-)

Best regards from Germany,
Peter