On Sep 26, 2010, at 6:51 PM, blais wrote:

> Writing Clojure code tends to require a larger mix of "()",
> "[]" and "{}" characters than other LISPs I use. This
> sometimes makes it a bit tiring to write those balanced
> expressions.

For outer expressions I tend to use the verbose forms (hash-map ...) and
(vector ...) for aesthetic reasons, so {} and [] mostly occur around innermost
expressions in my code. Then balancing the remaining parens is just a matter of
hitting ')' until Vim highlights the outermost paren for me. But I might find a
feature like yours useful; does anybody know of an equivalent for Vim?