I haven't tested out Laurent's proposal (and I suspect he hasn't
either).  It will almost certainly work, but may require a bit of
tweaking on your part.  Anyways I have uploaded the latest jar to
clojars.  If you use lein or maven you get it by adding it as a
dependency to your project.  Otherwise you can download it directly
from here:

http://clojars.org/repo/cdt/cdt/1.2/cdt-1.2.jar