Hello,

I want to create a Clojure wrapper for Minim and push to clojars. So I have
a bunch of jar files from Minim as deps and I want to put them on my lib/.
How  can I add a non-clojure jar file on my lein project?

Or I need to create a specific lein project for every jar? Like there's a
processing.core for Processing jar [1].

Thanks.

PS: who is the user fyuryu from clojars? I think he could help me.

[1] http://clojars.org/org.clojars.fyuryu/processing.core

--
Vilson Vieira

vil...@void.cc