Nah, changing the autodoc generation is easy (though we need to figure
out where images go on the input and output sides and move them
around, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem).

The bigger problem is figuring out what to tell folks who type (doc
foo) at the REPL and get a bunch of gobbledegook back. That's the
thing that's been making me look for a better format than markdown.
(Autodoc already does markdown translation for supporting
documentation).

Tom