My interest is general improvement of Clojure documentation.  At the
conj, I spoke with Zack Kim about helping to improve the state of the
documentation.  My goal was to contribute additional documentation for
vars that are lacking, as well as clarifying some of the more
confusing doc strings (actually as a result of our talk, Zack is
adding some community features to ClojureDocs where we can all comment
and discuss doc string and submit possible revisions).  As I started
looking over the docs, it occurred to me that it would be nice to be
able to format the strings (code formatting, bold, italics, lists,
links, etc.), as well as add images where appropriate (I thought it
might be helpful to have some images for describing how zippers work,
for example).

I wouldn't mind having these features for my own projects, but I think
that Clojure as a whole could benefit from these improvements;
anything to make it easier for newcomers to get up to speed.

Chris