Sam
- I've added the Cambridge Clojurians

Phil
- I've added Seajure
- I've added a link from the contributing page to the patches page -
great suggestion!
- On libraries -> noted, I am building a list of stuff to discuss
further with the core team

Sean
- no, there is no rationale for the ordering on the community page. I
have that on my list of things to overhaul.  I have taken a note on
geographic ordering which makes perfect sense.

Shantanu
- added the Bangalore group
- jobs -> noted
- libraries -> noted your link

all
- I updated the cheat sheet to the 1.2 version and I'll link it when I
next have some time to work on it

Alex