- Jeff, Rick, Kyle - I've added your groups
- added other groups mentioned on #clojure and twitter
- cheat sheet has been updated to 1.2
- new "tips on starting a user group" page added -
http://clojure.org/start_group
(linked from the community page)
- fixed broken links on contributing page
- fixed old text on top of Datatypes page (pre 1.2)

Alex