Hi, I've been using this small project to get some help while working
at the REPL. It's a macro that regroups into one command a set of
useful functions from contrib libraries while auto-quoting it's
arguments. It's quite simple to use, after loading it "(use 'clj-
help)", you only have to type "(help)" to print it's usage:

Usage: (help <query> ...)
  macro - Pretty prints the macro expansion of the given form.
  clean - Remove a namespace (and used vars) from the given namespace,
or *ns* if none.
  source - Prints a string of the source code for the given symbol
  show - Prints all instance members of the given class with an
optional int, string or regex selector.
  info - Analyzes the given s-expr and prints the class of the value
it returns.
  dir - Prints a sorted directory of public vars in the given
namespace, or *ns* if none.
  cp - Prints all files in the classpath, accept 'jars' or 'dirs' as
optional argument.
  pp - Evaluates the given form and pretty prints its result.
  docs - Prints documentation for the public vars in the given
namespace, or *ns* if none.

Most of these already existed in the previous version. This time, I've
added the "clean" query which remove a namespace and all it's used
vars from a specified namespace. It can be useful while experimenting
back and forth between two version of a same API and you used "use"
for some reason.

If you have any repetive REPL idioms which you think could be
generally useful, I would be pleased to add it. Any ideas, corrections
or comments would be welcome.

Thanks