On 12/19/2010 8:33 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:
Tim Daly<d...@axiom-developer.org>  writes:

Haskell has neat ideas but I've seen them before in lisp-based
systems. I work in a language which is strongly typed, allows
currying, is functional, etc., implemented in Common Lisp. I have
not found the "ah-hah!" in Haskell.

Sounds interesting, could you share a pointer to this language, or is it
not open?
It is the algebra language in the Axiom project called Spad.
http://axiom-developer.org
It is open source