I use IntelliJ + LaClojure at work. We do a lot of java + clojure integration
and IntelliJ seems to be the best solution for that. (tho, I've never bothered
to look at eclipse)

I use emacs at home where most of my work is clojure exclusively.

You could argue: the right tool for the job. But, I truthfully don't mind
working with either.

Sent from my iPhone