"lein": I just use "lein new MyProject" then "lein pom" and open the pom in
Netbeans. Thus I have both lein and Enclojure. The drawback is that you have
to run "lein pom" every time you change the project dependencies (in the
lein project.clj).

"Loosing settings": I observed that too in rare circumstances in the old
versions, but it was enough for me to just check if the settings are changed
after I closed the options window.