2011/1/23 Olek <aleksander.nas...@gmail.com>

> I have added you to committers group, so you can commit your work.
> Later I will switch to github since SVN with its "central repository"
> scenario is not very useful in situation where I'm lack of time.

OK, thanks.

What I've achieved is more a "proof of concept" right now. Maybe I should
put it in a branch.
I'll quickly describe what I'm talking about, so you can choose:

  * I've "leiningened" the project. Maybe I could "mavenize" it instead.
What are your guts here ?
  * I've "leiningened" it to test the "mavenization", on my side, of
paredit.clj.
  * paredit.clj uses clojure and clojure contrib. So the feature currently
shows a delay when it is first invoked. Since the point of my demo was not
clojure integration but paredit.clj integration, I've not tried to make this
happen in the background, etc. To the contrary, I've tried to compact the
"proof of concept" code as much as possible in one place, so it can be
easily spotted and reviewed.
  * Currently, I've just demonstrated the "raise over sexpr" command I
described in an earlier post in this same thread.

What I've not been able to achieve (but I admit I haven't spent too much
time right now on it) is how to make the command appear in the menu. I
thought at first that it was derived from the "actions" map in the
TextEditor class, but the layout of the menus must live somewhere else ...
If you can help me spot the right place ?

I also still have to finish proper bundling of paredit.clj in the first
place, half done and should not last 'til the end of this week.

Cheers,

--
Laurent