Yes, make a branch.
I seen many people are using "leiningened", so it is a good (main
stream) choice, especially that your parts of code are written in
Clojure.

The layout of menus is made in pl/olek/textmash/menu/
WorkspaceMenu.java.

I have also started TextMash2 which is going to be entirely written in
Clojure, it is going to be written - 20 minutes a day, mainly in
fundamental (proof of concept) parts so It will be easier to other to
add/fullfill project with new features.